Thursday, February 19, 2009

Single Awareness Day, Finally Redeemed





As we were driving off to L.A. this past evening of February 14th, Eric and I realized that we have never spent a Valentine's Day together.  Here is a little Yang history for ya: Feb. 14, 2006, he first wooed me with his ways and we became more than just band-mates (details given upon request), Feb. 07, we were engaged but Eric was living in Oklahoma, and Feb. 08, we were married but he had class so I picked up an extra shift at Starbucks-real romantic. 

Therefore...this picture dates my very first Valentines date with Eric-EVER.  Eric took me to The Stinking Rose for dinner and afterwards, we went to the Griffith Observatory.  If you've never been, you must go! I've never seen such a view! It's good to be home in So. Cal...

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I remember the wooing..."Marry you the old fashioned way..." and he did :)

tinamarie said...

Now you have to post a blog about the initial wooing :-) Glad to see you two together and in So Cal at that! I miss that place! Take care!!!

Love the Franks

Kurt Keyser said...

cute! Fun to see you have a blog...we do to! http://keyserfamily.blogspot.com