Thursday, September 11, 2008

Psycho pschool...

Alissa began her courses last week...  For abbrev. sake, I just call them the "psycho-class" "children" and "system", which I think signify psychopathology, principles of child therapy, and systems of counseling and psychotherapy, respectively.  


I (eric) like to look through her DSM-IV diagnostic manual to see what mental disorders I have...  so far, my "professional" diagnosis of myself is what I've always known - Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder (from living with my brother for 16 years), dysthymia, etc...

She doesn't know I'm posting this, but I'm very proud to be married to Alissa.  I don't know how she works full time, goes to class full time (three graduate courses) and is still able to clean my clothes and make dinner ready.  She's super-woman!  And for those who know of her undergraduate habits, now she is constantly studying and reading.  She amazes even me.

Now it's time to get my lazy butt up and clean the apartment, eat my bon bons and curl up to a nice episode of Heroes!

Eric

1 comments:

The Garcias said...

AWWWWW Eric, you are so sweet. I'm quite impressed myself! Yay Alissa! I think the return to CA has brought rejuvenated energy to her lil heart. I miss you guys. Her especially, no offense. Too bad Brea and T.O. aren't neighboring cities.

~jess